another naughty confession from NICCI GREENE


It was Feb 14th and I knew I was in for a treat. I had been through my usual routine; nails painted a nice red with sparkles, hair blow dried, eyebrows done, legs waxed, and pussy waxed smooth. I felt good and my husband told me I looked hot. He has a way with words but that day he simply said three and his smile told me the rest. I felt amazing and was ready for our weekend away. The kids were packed off to his mum's so I was in no rush getting ready and then he said, 'pack your bikini.' I didn't look round to him but I smiled. He hasn't told me where we were staying but I knew when he said that there'd be a pool and maybe even a spa. We arrived at the country house style mansion and it glowed white in the sunlight like moon in a cloudless sky. As if the building itself had a halo with its pillars painted a brilliant white. I was already a little wet from the journey. My husband had been sliding his hand up and down my newly smoothed legs and occasionally stroking my inner thigh. My pussy inches towards his hand each time it got close, willing it to fuck me. I was so horny I gave the concierge a wink when he stared down at my cleavage as I stepped out from the car and he held the door open for me. I was so horny, in fact, I would've let him slide his hand into the very area he studied. The room was amazing and I could have enjoyed the bed straight away but after a passionate embrace and some tender touching we decided to hold off until later. My hubby had us booked into the hotel restaurant for a lunch and so that's where we went. Drinking at lunchtime can sometimes be a bad thing but I was feeling naughty and adventurous so I had a few. After lunch we retired to the bar where the football match was on. As my husband's team was playing I went there with him to show my support and to enjoy all the prying eyes from the men who would be attempting to keep one eye on me and one on the ball. I've realised as I have gotten older than men are going to look, stare, and strip you with their eyes. When I was younger I fought it, ignored it even. But as I've matured I've embraced it. I often try to imagine what they are thinking and sometimes purposely give them something to see if I'm feeling horny. That day I was but the bar in the swanky hotel was not the place to flash my panties. After the first half we headed back to the room. It was the late kick off so it must've been around 6pm when we got back to the lush bedroom. Full of beer my hubby was not ready or able to satisfy my desires and I knew he would be keen to see the second half with the match poised at 1-1. So I dawned my peach bikini and gave him a wry smile as he checked me out when I walked passed. Lifting the big fluffy white towel I wrapped it around my body, gave him a sensual kiss and left him to his football. The lift opened with a 'ping' that echoed around the spa. It was empty and the water of the swimming pool so calm it was surreal. A serene calmness eased all the tension in my body and I wondered if maybe the spa was closed that day. I looked around for some staff but the desk was empty and I figured they must close up early on a Saturday. It was Ireland we were visiting so I imagined the staff all getting out to the boozers in town as quick as their shift would finish, or maybe even beforehand. The water was cool at first but I slipped my entire body inside and swam the length of the pool. I enjoyed being on my own in the peaceful pool and it has heavenly to get a break from the normal routine and hectic family life. Then I heard a sound. The ware was disturbed around me and I turned to see a man enter the water as I had done moments before. He swam passed me traveling in the direction I had been. His eyes looked over at me just like the men in the bar had done earlier that day. He pulled himself out of the water and sat on the poolside with his feet still submerged. As I slowly swam along he stared at me. It unnerved me at first as his gaze was so fixed on me. I knew that his eyes would examine every inch when I left the pool so I stayed longer than I normally would. But he didn't move from his vantage point. He was an older man. His skinned was very tanned a leathery. His arms and chest had wispy silver hair on them that matched the receding brushed back hair on his head. He looked ok for his age and was perhaps once a very dashing man. I began, as I looked at him, to enjoy his stare and when I left the pool I did so slowly so he could see more of me. It must've been too much for him because be followed me into the steam room. He sat opposite me, so close. It was hot in there, so hot. His eyes wandered. I was warming and wearing. My chest heaved as I tried to take the warm air in. My breasts pushed out towards him and he stared straight at my chest each time I took in a breath. The heat, the sweat, and his obvious attraction began to turn me on. I started to feel the horny I had felt earlier and fuelled by the afternoon drinks I began to want him to do more than just look. His gaze wandered over me like the hands of a horny teenager. As his eyes drifted down to my legs I gently and very slowly opened them. He stared at my camel toe as until it disappeared and I stretched my peach bikini while widening my legs further. I felt his eyes fuck me. I felt them enter me and I began to warm from within. As he watched my crotch I watched his. A lump grew in his swimming shorts and began to gently buck towards me. I felt my body buck back and we seemed to air fuck each other. it was erotic and hot, very hot, too hot. The heat was unbearable, rising in there like an oven. I began to feel light headed and then I simply had to leave that room. Closing my legs I rose to my feet hoping he would reach out and grab me but he didn't. Closing the door behind me I walked across to the showers. They were open cubicles opposite the steam room. I walked straight into one and hit the silver button. A blast of freezing cold water smacked my chest. The blast made me jump back then turn around. The water warmed as it burst onto my back but then there I was standing looking out towards the steam room. He walked out and stared straight at my tits. My nipples were erect from the cold and the bikini stuck to me with wetness. At that moment I wanted him. I needed him. I needed cock. I reached my arms up and my hands behind my neck opened the tie on my bikini top. Slowly I peeled the top down to expose my breasts and large erect dark nipples. He stared with an intent. I needed more than his eyes on me so I turned my back once again and slowly removed my bottoms until I was stood with my back to him but completely naked. I waited. I waited on those tanned leathery arms and that wispy sliver hair until they finally arrived around my waist. His body was warm and sweaty when he pressed his front into my back. I rubbed soap into my breasts then took his hands and used them like two sponges to clean my boobs. I rubbed his hands all over my body until I felt his cock stiffening against my ass. Letting his hands do their own work I slipped my behind and down into his shorts. Still soapy I played with his cock and balls and he groaned into my ear. I was so fuckin horny. I needed him in me. I jerked his shaft and then he slipped a finger inside me. My body was bucking back and forth and trying to bend towards his dick. He was a tall man, too tall. I managed to wrestle his cock out from his shirts and we tried to get into a shape to let him in. I could feel his hard cock pulsing as it rubbed back and forth on my warm, wet, pussy but it was too awkward to get it inside. I wanted him in me so bad but then I heard a noise. I jumped away from him. 'Did you hear that?' I asked. Until that second we hadn't spoke and he offered no reply. I freaked out and quickly lifted my bottoms back on. I heard another noise and shuffled out passed him fixing my bikini top back on as I did so. I saw a pool attendant go over to the pool, take what looked like a sample of water from it, then leave again. My heart was vibrating fast in my chest. Adrenaline was pumping so I was glad of the cooling water when I dipped my body back into the pool. I began swimming until I heard the splash behind me. I reached the edge of the pool and again we were alone. I felt his arms again coming around me. This time he didn't need my hands to direct him and in seconds he had his hands inside my bikini top as he groped me. I then felt him tug at my bottoms until they floated up beside me. Not willing to have the same problem as before he turned me round to face him. His cock danced against my stomach until I warped my legs around his waist and he entered me. It was a powerful trust and I took him all inside me letting out a help of, 'Fuck Yeah!' Those cries continued as he rammed into me hard and fast against the side of the pool. I love a good hard fuck and even though I was yelling he kept going getting faster and faster until I felt myself explode. My body was quaking as it shivered into an orgasm. I was so taken by the sensation that I forgot to tell him not to full inside me. It was over before I knew it. He let go of his cum and pushed it deep upwards into my body. He jerked me upwards until he released every last drop then one last thrust he held me and kissed me. His tongue lashed against mine and then he withdrew. He pulled himself out and swam backwards then turned. I watched him swim to the other side and then rise from the water. I floated there held up by the water and my high. My legs still shook and I loved that orgasm and that moment as I watched my bikini bottoms float further way in the water darkened by the lack of light.  Finally I retrieved them and returned to my husband. He was asleep but I woke him with my hand wrapped around his cock and my mouth whispering in his ear to tell him what I had just done. He was so excited when he woke that he fucked me like a dog and I came again. It was another powerful orgasm and the cum poured from me as I squired all over the floor.  The rest of that weekend we had amazing sex and didn't leave the bedroom but I will always remember the older man who came inside me. I sometimes wonder if he even spoke English?



1 comment:

  1. Canon Printer Tech Support Phone Number - Is it accurate to say that you are hunting down Canon printer bolster? Well, you have arrived on the correct page on the grounds that the Canon Printer Support Phone Number is presently accessible to fix all your printer related issues. Canon is a worldwide brand that is generally known for its printer segments at a sensible expense.

    Canon fabricates such printers that satisfy all your printing necessities and gives you the best printing arrangements. Yet, here and there it can fall into a few issues and mistakes that can influence your work. To fix the issues, you can call us at our Canon Printer Support Phone Number and the help group will be there to help you in a matter of moments.


    HP Printer Tech Support Phone Number | QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number | Norton Tech Support Phone Number

    ReplyDelete