My Boss and Me


My boss asked me to come to his office after work. The other girls left and I sat at my desk. I was nervous. I had no idea what he wanted with me. I'd only been working there a few weeks. I sent my husband a text to tell him I would be late home. The door to my boss's office opened. He was stood there in his dark blue suit. He called me over. I had only seen inside his office once before, when I was interviewed for the job. He stood in the doorway as I passed then he pointed towards the small leather sofa beside me and asked me to take a seat. He sat next to me and lifted an iPad from the low table in front of us. Handing it to me he mentioned the figures displayed on the screen. I was holding it above my lap with both my hands firmly gripping it's sides. Swishing his finger over the screen he moved to another page. It seems that since I joined the figures had gone up to above the targets he was set. He told me that was in part down to me. I was so proud at what I was looking at that I didn't notice at first. He had set his hand onto my knee below the iPad. I only realised it was there when I felt his thumb sliding back and forth across my skin. He spoke of my role and how there was an opening coming up that I should apply for. With his other hand he brushed the hair from my shoulder. I felt his hand touching my shoulder then it slipped down my back. A shiver ran down my spine followed by his fingertips. I felt strangely comfortable with his hands on me. His other hand was moving slowly up my inner thigh. I felt my legs open slightly allowing his hand to move further. I saw my chest heaving below my eyes as I took deep breaths trying not to pant or panic. Then I felt it. I never expected it. I wasn't even sure it was happening at first. He told me he wanted me to go for the job so we could work more closely together. As he spoke he slowly pulled the zip of my dress all the way down my back. I was taken aback by that and was about to say something when I felt his fingers caressing my bare back. It was sensual, sexy even. His other hand moved further up my thigh. My hands were both still holding the iPad or I would have used them to stop him going any further. With no hands to hold him back I used my legs, closing them together and then crossing them so he had to remove his hand from between them. I was nervous. I felt sexy but I knew I shouldn't. I knew I had to get up and get out of there but then when his hand came out from below the iPad he used it to slide the front of my dress down to expose my bra. There I was sat in his office with my bra on show. His hand rose again but this time he took it to my chin. He turned my face to his. He told me I was beautiful. He told me I had a nice body. He looked into my eyes and he spoke softly when he said, 'i want you to open your mouth.' I was in so much shock my mouth just opened. He leaned over. I felt his breath on my face. His nose touched mine and I closed my eyes. I felt his warm wet tongue on my lips at first then inside my mouth. My jaw dropped further and he licked the roof of my mouth. It tickled. I kept my eyes closed. I could hear my own breath going in and out taking his breath into my lungs. His mouth began to kiss me. I tried not to respond. I kept my eyes shut tight. His tongue danced again inside my mouth and then I felt the release as my bra opened. My shoulders seemed to relax as it was removed and then I felt my mouth kissing him back. I tried to stop myself but his hands were on my breasts and I really enjoyed how he gently caressed them. I felt my tongue move forward to touch his. He squeezed my boobs really hard and my body started to squirm. My mind said stop but my body said not yet. His kiss was amazing. Like being a teenager again I tilted my head and moved my mouth with his. His head became heavy and he pressed his head and body into me making me fall down to my side. He fell with me, on top of me, and still with his tongue twisted around mine. I had to stop him, I had to get up. I dropped the iPad and pressed my hands against his shoulders to push him up and off me. He was too big and too heavy. As I tried again to push him up I felt my dress being dragged off my body. I was panting. My body bucked upwards towards him. I didn't want it to but as my pelvis moved up it connected with his groin. He was hard, rock hard. I felt his hardness against my mound and I became lost. Lost in the moment. Lost in the passionate embrace. Lost in lust. My underwear grinder against his harness and I felt my legs opening wider. I could feel his hand sliding over my legs and then it grabbed my panties. He rubbed my clit with his thumb whilst dragging his fingers up and down my vagina. It was electrifying. His tongue never left my mouth. I bucked up into his hand feeling the cotton getting wetter until his fingers moved the material away and slid inside me. My eyes opened. I was looking around his office but then all I saw was darkness. His fingers entered me again and my eyes closed in pleasure. My head rolled back breaking the bond between our mouths. He licked my neck before giving me little butterfly kisses. I wanted him now. I needed him. I wanted his cock. My hands went straight inside his pants and grabbed his hard cock. It felt like an iron bar. I tugged at it as he finger fucked me. I was in heaven. I frantically grabbed at his belt trying to open it. He helped me. Before I knew it his trousers were half off and them wow! He rammed that iron bar deep into me. My whole body stiffened. Then bam! Another ram inside me. I yelped with joy. My hands ran up his back. I dug my nails into his skin and he rammed into me more. Faster and faster he fucked me. I wanted him to stop. I shouldn't have been there. I needed it to stop but I wanted it never to end. Banging into me he shoved me up the tiny sofa. I nearly fell off with the force of his cock thrusting into me. I'd never been rammed like that before. He spoke. My eyes opened. 'you are so fucking hot' he said. I said in response, 'keep fucking me.' he did as I requested and rammed me harder and harder and faster until I felt myself building into an orgasm. Then I did fall off the sofa. I found myself on all fours with my boss fucking me like a dog. One hand grabbed at my tits. The other hand reached round and frigged my clitoris as he dug his iron bar deep inside my body. Pounding me he continued faster until I started screaming out loud, 'Yes! 'Yes' and 'Yes!' my body shook all over and then tensed before releasing waves of continual pleasure radiating through my body. My arms gave way and I rested my face on the carpet but he kept going. Pounding me he grabbed my hips and rammed me again and again until I enjoyed another powerful orgasm. Panting into the carpet I shouted, 'fuck' 'oh my fucking god' 'oh god' oh goooood' and then he pulled out and I felt him ejaculate his sperm all over my back. There seemed to be loads of it. Warm at first it almost burned my skin as it landed in bursts up my back then onto my ass and legs. Then I simply fell onto the floor in a sweaty naked mess with my boss's cum all over me. I heard him shuffling about getting his suit back on but I just lay there panting. Inside my vagina was a strange buzzing. It went from side to side sending pleasure hormones to my brain. When it finally stopped I turned to look up at my boss. He reached out his hand to help me up off the floor until I was stood naked in front of him. He let his hands feel my breasts again and told me I was the best looking woman he had ever seen. He reached round and gently smacked my ass then told me I was the naughtiest too. I was so horny, so excited, so full of lust that I forgot about my marriage, my life even. His eyes on my skin turned me on even more and standing in his hit he looked so dashing that I wanted more. I dropped down onto my knees, opened his zipper, and took out his cock. It was semi hard again just from fondling me. I licked it up and down each side then took it into my mouth. As I sucked on it I moved my hand up and down it making it rock hard again. As soon as it hardened like the iron bar it was before I stood up and lifted my leg onto the small table then guided his cock into my soaking wet pussy. He rammed into me again. He kissed me and sucked on my tits as he fucked me standing up and kept going until he said he was going to cum. I sat on the sofa and asked him to cum on my tits. Sliding his cock between my breasts he emptied a second load onto my skin. He left me there, naked in his office. I sat there for ages before I sorted myself out and went home to my husband. Each week after that for nearly two years I stayed behind and enjoyed that iron bar insane the orgasms it gave me.


2 comments:

  1. That was one hot and sexy story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you searching any horny girls? then please visit us, we are providing the best girl to your own location, see this: https://insolvencynotices.asic.gov.au/browsesearch-notices/notice-details/Ethan-Property-Group-Pty-Ltd-122330830/0a3409b8-ad59-495e-9e2a-671acb856eec

    ReplyDelete