Confessions of a Temptress

Chapter 12- The Caravan

He returned one day all smiles and said he e had been talking to Uncle Tommy at lunchtime. I imagined the two of them grumping over lunch, complaining about work, about their canteen and about the fruit I persisted in packing. He was beaming because he had previously been lamenting that we had no money to go on holiday and with us both having time off the following week he was annoyed that he couldn’t take me somewhere.

At first it was a surprise when he told me that Tommy had offered us his caravan for the week and that he had accepted. I thought that was awfully generous of him especially after the last time I stayed there but that’s when I realised why he did it. David went on to tell me that Tommy had said we could have the caravan for the week as long as we didn’t mind him being there at the weekend. He apparently went there most weekends and had allegedly arranged to go that very weekend.

It was no longer a surprise to me and I knew what he would be after. He was to arrive on the Friday night and would leave on the Sunday when we were leaving so he could get the keys from us. My boyfriend knew nothing about my encounters with Uncle Tommy and had willingly agreed thinking he was doing us a massive favour, but I knew different.

We had a great week down at the caravan. We went into the town most nights, which was a long walk from the campsite but well worth it. It took about forty minutes to walk into the town but it only ever seemed like thirty minutes when walking back. That was, however, unless we were drunk and then the same journey seemed to take hours. The town was like any other seaside town with a beach and a promenade lined with shops and amusement arcades. We went to the amusements during the day and on the Wednesday night we went to the funfair. I wanted to go there again but it was too expensive but we had a blast that night on the big wheel and the roller coaster. He bought himself a hot dog from a burger van and got some candyfloss. As we walked back and I let the floss melt in my mouth and when he took my hand in his I looked at him, thinking how it was a special night and that I felt something with him. I know now I wasn’t in love but perhaps I cared for him and felt the love he had for me. He was only my second real boyfriend and he made me feel happy.

We walked a lot that week and on the Friday before Uncle Tommy arrived we went for a long walk along the beach and then we he arrived he immediately began complaining and moaning particularly about the sand in the caravan. I was making the dinner, burgers and chips and luckily had made extra just in case.

He arrived just as I was finishing off and thank-fully calmed down after his belly was full. Both of them sat drinking beer out of cans, burping and complaining about work, as usual.

I tried to watch telly but their grumping drowned it out so I ended up listening to them and after they finished on work as a topic they started on women and then cars which perked them up a bit before they started on football. That conversation descended into an argument over who was the best midfield player of all time. In the end Tommy stormed off to bed and my boyfriend opened another beer, which he drank half of before falling asleep on the sofa.

I waited a while hoping he would wake but he didn’t so I went on into our bedroom and got changed for bed. I had a nice white satin teddy with me that just covered my bum. I normally wore it to bed without any underwear and although it had little shoulder straps but hung low exposing a lot of my chest but I liked It because felt nice against my skin and I always felt horny when I first slipped it on. I came back out to the living area to get my boyfriend but he was still sound asleep. I tried to wake him hoping he would notice me in my satin teddy and come to bed but all I got out of him was a grunt and he began to remind me more and more of Tommy.

I kept trying and managed to wake him enough to get him up off the sofa and take a glass of water before stumbling into the bedroom bouncing off the walls as he attempted to walk knocking the caravan from side to side as if it was moving like a ship on choppy water. He stumbled through the tiny doorway into the bedroom and fell face first onto the bed, fully clothed and was out for the count.

I sat on the bed looking at myself in the mirror as I brushed my long straight dark hair. I liked the way I looked in my teddy and the way it looked as the static made it cling to my body outlining my breasts. I don’t know why I did what I did at that moment but I looked around at my boyfriend who was beginning to snore and I stood up and walked out of the room making my way across the caravan to the other bedroom. I didn’t knock the door just walked on it and shut it behind me. It creaked as I shut it which alerted Uncle Tommy to my presence. His body rose as he lifted himself onto his elbows in the bed thinking he was dreaming at the vision before him. His window curtains were not closed and the inky black sky made the window look like a jet black painting. As I walked forward the moonlight came through the window lighting me up like a firefly and extenuating my curves. I grabbed the bed sheet and with one large tug pulled it right off the bed and onto the floor at my feet. It was nearly my turn to laugh as I saw my Uncle Tommy in the bed before me. He was short and very hairy. He was wearing only pants which were old fashioned and tiny. His chest was thick with black wiry hair, which matched the hair on his legs and arms and upper lip.

He had small legs and very ugly feet. His hands were hairy too but large like shovels sitting either side of him. He said nothing and nor did I as I hitched up my teddy and climbed onto the bed. I’m sure he caught a glimpse down my front as I shuffled up towards him. I ran my hands up his legs careful not to touch his feet and as I did the bulge in his pants grew until the material could no longer hide the rising tower. His knob peeked out the top of his pants as his tower finished rising and stood erect.

I pulled his pants down and off throwing them to the floor to meet the bedcover then I ran my hands through the hair on his thighs and around his penis sliding my legs on top of his.

The feel of my silky smooth legs made his penis wobble and bounce uncontrollably as my hands reached his hairy chest. I came right up to him and sat my vagina onto his penis, which throbbed beneath me. I took his hands and placed them onto my breasts and the feeling of smooth satin filled his cock with blood almost pushing me upwards towards the tin roof. I slid forward then back taking his cock inside me as he let out his usual grunt from behind his moustache. He held my tits gently as I began to ride him rocking gently back and forth on top of him.

His hands dropped as I leant back further bouncing up and down on him and thrashing my hair from side to side as his grunting became louder and louder until he exploded into me. When he finished I simply got off him lifting the bedcover and throwing it back over him and turned to leave giving him a little wave with my hand.

‘What about my blow job?’ he said and I shook my head as I left his room.

The following morning when I got up I could smell Uncle Tommy off me so I jumped into the shower. When I came out I wrapped myself in the towel and walked out drying my hair with a smaller towel held in my hands. Tommy was sitting on the sofa both arms spread out beside him with no telly on and the curtains were still closed from the night before.

‘What are you doing?’ I asked but before he answered my next question came, ‘Where’s David?’

‘I sent him to the shop to get charcoal for the barbeque.’

‘But that shop down there doesn’t do charcoal.’

‘I know’ he replied.

There was a shop on the caravan site but for some reason they did not sell firelighters or charcoal perhaps it was because they preferred people not to barbeque on site.

‘He’ll have to go into town then’, said I.

‘I know’ said Tommy grinning from behind his moustache and I knew straight away what he had done and what he was after, me!

‘I need a cup of tea first’, I said, ‘do you want one?’

‘Sure’ was his reply

I made us both tea and toast and I tied my wet hair up by wrapping it in the smaller towel. I carried his tea over to him and then brought my tea over along with the plate of toast.

I sat close to him and put my legs across his. He was taken aback by my confidence so much so that he asked me, ‘Can I put my hand inside your towel?’

‘You never asked before’ I said smiling.

He sniggered again and slid his hand inside the towel fumbling until he found my breast. He grunted as he groped me and I felt him rise again beneath my legs.

I let him feel me for a while building his excitement then I stood up dropping the towel to the floor and letting him see my naked body in all its glory for the first time. My hair was still held up by the other towel and as I turned and walked through the kitchen so he could see me from behind I removed it dropping it also to the floor letting my long dark damp hair fall. I walked straight into his bedroom before stopping as I opened the door. I then turned back to him and said, ‘Come on then.’

He bounded up from the sofa and came into the bedroom. He was wearing a lumberjack styled checked shirt rolled up at the sleeves exposing his hairy arms and a pair of light coloured shorts with the shirt tucked in. I told him to sit on the bed and I knelt before him opened his shorts and gave him the blow job he had been waiting for but just as I thought he was about to climax I stopped, teasing him. I got up and walked back out to the kitchen. He followed me quickly and grabbed my wrist like that time at my party and again it hurt. He pinned me up against the cupboard the same one he had held me against the previous summer. He kissed me again as he had done before with me pinned there like before and tickling my nose like before but that time I opened my mouth to let his tongue inside.

He fucked me up against the cupboard almost lifting me up with his shovel hands holding my thighs. He was small but strong and I felt really good as he penetrated me.

When he finished I felt something I had never felt before. I know now I was close to orgasm but I had never enjoyed one before so I wasn’t sure but I liked it and it made me feel even more horny so I pushed him back and starting kissing him again whilst grabbing his dick in my hands

‘Slow down’ he said and he took my hand and guided me to the sofa. He lay me down on the sofa and knelt in front of me like I had done to him in the bedroom. He parted my legs and rubbed my inner thighs with his coarse shovels and the excitement was building inside me once again like a drug. It was like coming on ecstasy at first when his fingers touched me. His thumbs ran up and down the lips of my clitoris before parting them exposing them to the air. I was tingling down there and it was fabulous but nothing could have prepared me for what happened next.

He leant forward and began to lick me. His moustache tickled me exciting me more. His tongue lashed wildly up and down my lips like his thumbs had done before but then entered me like a small wet warm penis. In and out it went before his fingers followed while his tongue rubbed me in just that spot with my skin being tickled by his moustache. The rush came like a rush of speed starting at my toes and running up my body like the hands of those boys back on my 17th birthday party. I held my arms up above my head just as the rush ran up to my fingertips and it was the most divine feeling I had ever felt.

After that orgasm my whole body was super sensitive and Tommy shagged me once again as I lay back on the sofa in nirvana. He watched as my breasts jiggled up and down as he bucked me wildly. He was the man I longed for the man I had desired. It was what I had wanted with the college professor, someone to desire me and enjoy me but want me to have that same enjoyment too. He fucked me until he finished once more inside me and then fell forward onto my naked sensitive body and held it tight in his arms. It was that hug I longed for over as he held me close and waves of intense pleasure crashed through my body.

I then noticed the time and thought we had better stop before my boyfriend returned but knowing it would probably be his last time with me he just couldn’t let me go. I got away from him by squirming out from below him still holding his hand as I tried to walk away until eventually his fingertips and mine parted and his hand fell to the floor but as I walked through the kitchen on the way back to the room he came quickly behind me running his hands all over me and holding me again as he groped my breasts. I turned my head to kiss him again and he swiftly spun me round towards the sink. I grabbed the sink with my hands bent over it as he entered me again from behind penetrating deep inside. He pushed me forward with his thrusts and I held on tight to the sink. He kept banging me until he heard a noise and quickly left me putting his penis away and placing it back into his shorts. I ran into the bedroom and tried to put on my clothes with my hands trembling with a mix of fear and excitement as adrenaline took over from the rushes of sexual pleasure. I was still dressing when I heard my boyfriend enter the caravan

‘That bloody shop down there didn’t have any and I had to go all the way into town’ I heard him say as I endeavoured to button my jeans with shaky hands.

‘It was hard work carrying this bag all the way back’ he continued to say.

‘Thanks son’ Uncle Tommy said as I walked out from the bedroom finally dressed.

My hair was still a little damp and very messy and my face was pink and flushed.

‘I’m not long out of the shower’ I said to him.

‘I can see that’ he said before turning to Tommy to complain. ‘She does this at home you know, even leaves her wet towels lying on the floor. I apologise’ he said as he picked the towel up I had left in the living room then walking back towards me lifted the one I had dropped in the kitchen and threw them at me.

I caught them in my arms as he said to me in passing, ‘He was kind enough to let us stay the least you is keep the place tidy.’

I looked over at Uncle Tommy and I could tell he was smiling even though his moustache covered it well.

I often looked back at that weekend and at that little holiday and how it ended. I always remember that look on Tommy’s face but what I remember most was my first orgasm. It was amazing and for weeks later it was all I could think about.

My boyfriend would come home every day and I found myself asking him about Uncle Tommy rather than the other way round. He never suspected anything though even when I asked him time and time again to give me oral sex but he always refused saying that he didn’t really like it. At times he would try but it wasn’t the same. Perhaps it was Tommy’s moustache that had done the trick or perhaps his technique or maybe that he enjoyed it but I wasn’t to know all I knew was that I wanted so much to experience an orgasm again but thought that I never would.

My boyfriend and I had sex, usually when he wanted to and although we did it on the sofa, usually in bed, or sometimes even in the kitchen it never gave me those electrifying feelings or waves of intense pleasure that I got in the caravan.

It wasn’t until a family wedding until I felt those waves again.

click the link to read the whole book..

No comments:

Post a Comment